Welcome to the Bantam Clean Power™ Factory Shop
DPPS DPU4 Military-Grade Power Conditioner Surge Suppressor, 120V 15 amp
DPPS DPU4 Military-Grade Power Conditioner Surge Suppressor, 120V 15 amp features unsurpassed surge suppression, anti-snooping technology and advanced filtration to enhance and protect the electronics you use in your home, office, shop or anywhere!
LIMITED STOCK ON MILITARY-SPECIFIC PRODUCT - DON'T MISS OUT!
The DPU4 Military-Grade Power Conditioner was designed and manufactured by Bantam Clean Power for our partner DPPS, LLC to satisfy the U.S. Government's Red Power and Black Power requirements. This power conditioner has unbeatable surge suppression and anti-snooping technology on the grounding path. It is a state-of-the-art product in every sense.
Why Should You Buy the DPU4?
- This is military-grade (tough construction, domestic content, etc.)
- Industry-leading surge suppression protection for ALL your critical devices
- Red Power outlets feature voltage and current filtration on all three wires (line, neutral and ground)
- Black Power outlets feature voltage filtration on Line and Neutral and voltage and current filtration on ground path
- Filtration that enhances audio/video performance, including dynamic response power requirements
- Consumes virtually no power (not transformer-based) to do its work
- Four standard NEMA 5-15 receptacles, widely spaced to allow for power bricks and odd-shaped plugs
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in the USA (Illinois and Wisconsin)
- Perfect for your home, office, garage, shop or bunker.
The DPU4 has a unique power distribution network. The black-colored pair of outlets supply 120 volts and 12 amps of power (1440 VA), supporting all types of linear and non-linear loads. You can safely run motors, pumps, or electronics on these outlets with anti-snooping on the grounding path. The orange pair of outlets supply 120 volts and 3 amps of power (360 VA) for critical data processing electronics that need Red Power anti-snooping protection and added filtration with wave shaping. The red outlets are not intended for motors or other linear loads, but exclusively for electronic loads like computers, inkjet printers, LCD monitors, etc.
You can expect the same industry leading surge suppression capability as found in our Bantam Vanguard series. These units are in use throughout the world in military bases protecting some of the most critical equipment. They have proven themselves for over a decade.
Other Key Features
- A single phase power conditioner and Surge Protective Device (SPD)
- Features harmonics filtration and power factor correction.
- This SPD prevents “surge coupling” across all wires with its patented circuit and
- It is intended for installation closest to the point of use.
- Input Connection 10’ (3 Meter) SJTOW 105°C 14 AWG cord set, molded NEMA 5-15P plug Output Connection
- Two (2) 100dB filtered NEMA 5-15R orange outlets, limited by 3 amp auto-reset breaker
- Two (2) NEMA 5-15R black outlets, limited by 12 amp auto-reset breaker
- All four (4) outlets have 60dB filtered ground and surge suppression
- Circuit Protection 15 amp thermal breaker, push-to-reset.
- Input Voltage-Range 110-120 VAC single phase
- Output Voltage and Current 110-120 VAC single phase, 15 amp
- VA Rating 1800
- Nominal Frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Factor 0.99
- Max Cont. Operating Voltage 150 VAC
- Safety Standard MET Listed to UL and cUL standards
- Voltage Protection Rating: 330 Volts Line-Neutral, Line-Ground, Neutral-Ground
- Electrical Mode Protection: Patented in-series Normal (L-N) and Common Mode (L-G, N-G, L,N,G)
- Harmonic Attenuation: 40% typical reduction of odd-numbered current harmonics
- Power Factor Correction: Up to 30% average improvement
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Red Power features Line, Neutral, Ground bi-directionally filtered. Black Power features Ground bi-directionally filtered. (patented)
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 100dB reduction on Line and Neutral, up to 60dB on Ground; Range of 100 Hz < 1GHz
- Electromagnetic Pulse Reduction: Blocks all unwanted current from pulses entering Line, Neutral and Ground
- Surge Joule Rating: Series Mode Protection = Unlimited Joules of Energy Suppression
- Duty Cycle: Tested independently to retain performance after 24 hours of constant 6000V, 3000A surges without any degradation to unit or load.
- Actual Clamping Voltage: Line-Neutral Voltage 120V RMS +/-10V Surge (Typical) and Under Load Neutral-Ground Voltage 0V RMS +/-10V Surge Line Current less than 0.0001 Amps over RMS
- Surge Withstand Rating: Severe Performance Test– 6000 Volts, 500 Amps Cat. A C62.41-1991 Ring-wave surge (at 90degree point of input sine wave, positive charge, L1, L2/PE) injected every 45 seconds with powered loads in place for a total of over 1260 injections in a 24 hour period– no degradation of device or attached load.
- Enclosure: ABS/PVC 94V0 with wall mounting feature Int’l Patents 6,166,458
- Storage Temp (ambient): 40° to 80° Fahrenheit, 4° to 27° Celsius 6,288,917
- Operating Temp (ambient): -40° to 104° Fahrenheit, -40° to 40° Celsius
- Moisture: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Product Weight: 2.2lbs., 998 grams
- Dimensions: Height Width Depth 3.3 inches (8.5 cm), Width 6.5 inches (6.5), Depth 3.5 inches (8.7 cm)
- U.S. Patents: 6,166,458, 6,288,917 and 8,223,468
|Dimensions||13 × 7 × 5 in|
Plain brown cardboard shipping box
Five Year No-Fault Replacement Warranty