Vanguard PP18004A 4-outlet Power Conditioner, 120Volt, 15 Amp (1800 VA)
Bantam Clean Power Vanguard PP18004 Surge Suppressor and Power Conditioner with 4 outlets. Supports a full 15 amps at 110/120 volts.
Meet the all-new Bantam Vanguard PP18004! It features a full 1800 VA (volt-amps) of power protection in the same compact, sturdy four-outlet enclosure as the other Vanguards in the lineup. With the new Vanguard PP18004, you can connect anything from an entire home audio theatre, to your largest gaming computer setup, to a MIG welder. And there are zero compromises when it comes to the patented, one-of-a-kind surge suppression and power conditioning with ground filtration that you have come to expect from Bantam Technology.
Our professional-grade power conditioning with superior surge protection is for business and home office professionals whose livelihood and reputation depend on high quality, high performance systems that demand safe, clean power. This is not a consumer-grade surge protector to "sort-of" protect your inexpensive electronics.
Why Should You Buy the Vanguard™ PP18004?
- Vanguard is a Complete Power Conditioner
- Absorbs energy spikes, flickers, jolts, and surges traveling down the business or home power wiring before they damage your investment.
- Does not dump harmful energy to ground unlike consumer surge protectors; Vanguard ensures a stable ground reference critical to digital code.
- Filters EMI and RFI interference such as noise, flickers, hum, crackle and harmful frequencies that travel along business and home power wiring.
- Provides Bi-directional Harmonic Attenuation, dampening harmful harmonic power waves that typical electronic equipment will generate and share through power wiring.
- Improves Power Factor in digital equipment, improving power efficiency, and reducing energy consumption and expense
- Over 100,000 Joules of surge protection that will not wear-out, turn-off or quit protecting your investment.
- Vanguard has a lifetime, unconditional replacement warranty.
- It is a single phase power conditioner and Surge Protective Device (SPD)
- Features harmonics filtration and power factor correction.
- This SPD prevents “surge coupling” across all wires with its patented circuit
- It is intended for installation closest to the point of use.
Bantam Vanguard is Professional Grade for your important electronics; everything else is just consumer grade.
- Input Connection 6’ (1.8 Meters) SJTOW 105°C 14 AWG cord set, molded NEMA 5-15P plug Output Connection
- Four (4) filtered NEMA 5-15R black outlets
- All outlets capable of up to at least 60dB filtration and maximum surge suppression
- Circuit Overload Protection provided by a 15 amp thermal breaker, push-to-reset.
- Input Voltage-Range 110-120 VAC single phase
- Output Voltage and Current 110-120 VAC single phase, 15 amp
- VA Rating is 1800
- Nominal Frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Factor 0.99
- Max Cont. Operating Voltage 150 VAC
- Safety Standard MET Listed to UL and cUL standards
- Voltage Protection Rating: 330 Volts Line-Neutral, Line-Ground, Neutral-Ground
- Electrical Mode Protection: Patented in-series Normal (L-N) and Common Mode (L-G, N-G, L,N,G)
- Harmonic Attenuation: 40% typical reduction of odd-numbered current harmonics
- Power Factor Correction: Up to 30% average improvement
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Each path (Line, Neutral, Ground) bi-directionally filtered (patented)
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 100dB reduction on Line and Neutral, up to 60dB on Ground; Range of 100 Hz < 1GHz
- Electromagnetic Pulse Reduction: Blocks all unwanted current from pulses entering Line, Neutral and Ground
- Surge Joule Rating: Series Mode Protection = Unlimited Joules of Energy Suppression
- Duty Cycle: Tested independently to retain performance after 24 hours of constant 6000V, 3000A surges without any degradation to unit or load.
- Actual Clamping Voltage: Line-Neutral Voltage 120V RMS +/-10V Surge (Typical) and Under Load Neutral-Ground Voltage 0V RMS +/-10V Surge Line Current less than 0.0001 Amps over RMS
- Surge Withstand Rating: Severe Performance Test– 6000 Volts, 500 Amps Cat. A C62.41-1991 Ring-wave surge (at 90degree point of input sine wave, positive charge, L1, L2/PE) injected every 45 seconds with powered loads in place for a total of over 1260 injections in a 24 hour period– no degradation of device or attached load.
- Enclosure: ABS/PVC 94V0 with wall mounting feature
- Storage Temp (ambient): 40° to 80° Fahrenheit, 4° to 27° Celsius 6,288,917
- Operating Temp (ambient): -40° to 104° Fahrenheit, -40° to 40° Celsius
- Moisture: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Product Weight: 2.4lbs.
- Dimensions: Height 3.25 inches (8.25 cm), Width 6.75 inches (17.145 cm), Depth 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
- U.S. Patents: 6,166,458, 6,288,917 and 8,223,468 and patents pending.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 5 in|
|Number of outlets||